Wednesday, 2 November 2005

The long and the short

I'm doing it again, the almost quarterly 'do I or don't I' thing with my hair! I seem to tolerate the bits in my face, the hours drying and fiddling malarky every day just to prevent myself from looking like a bag lady, the having to pull a brush through it every time there is so much as a puff of wind and the sore head from tying it up........ and then my perseverance deserts me and to have it hacked off real short suddenly become almost irresistible!

The thought of a five minute shuffle over it with the dryer, no sore head and the ability to be able to move off the mark without a hairbrush glued to my hand is once again becoming an extremely attractive proposition but then there is the big down side to be considered. Short hair necessitates far more frequent forays to dreaded, time consuming and terminally boring hairdressers.

Oh....and having had the 'deed done', there is ever the question of regret. Women! Fickle creatures eh?

Hey ho, we will see what today brings but a hacking I think, is very likely!

*EDIT: Chopping booked ~ 15.00 hrs, today. Eekkkk.

0 Comments: