Thursday, 6 October 2005

You wouldn't like me!

I have the right bloody hump! I'm in a childish kicking and screaming frame of mind though of course I won't actually lie on the floor and kick and scream, but then again...... I have PMS from somewhere very close to hell, PG has the kitchen turned upside down twice over, complete with what seems like ten sets of golf clubs scattered on every available surface whilst I attempt to conjure up something for dinner, Lord knows that he's doing...... and we are still very kitten-less! Ppfftttt.

Without a doubt it is not a good time to be in gemmak's-ville, I advise that anyone in close proximity stay well clear, things could get 'heated'! Damn, sodding hormones!

As for the kitten situation, the decision was 'no', a number of reasons bought us to decide that as beautiful as she was she was not for us. The cost cost was a factor, along with a concern over how happy a cat that can never go out might be, but also I think that deep down we just can't escape the want of a little cuddly moggy that needs a home. That said, there don't seem to be any 'little cuddly moggies' needing a home right now....they seem to be rarer then hens teeth, at least in these parts.

So the search continues.

The PMS continues.

The grumpiness continues.

You wouldn't like me right now I promise!

Breath in 1......2.....3...... out 1......2.....3, throw something 1......2..... grrrrr.

0 Comments: