in her entire life!
Cats purr when they are happy and are also known to purr when in pain but under no circumstances has she been known to emit this singularly feline sound.....that was until this morning!This morning at around six o'clock, as I gradually dragged myself from my state of overnight unconsciousness I was aware of a very familiar sound emanating from somewhere close by, the sound of an impressively loud purr. It took me a few moments to come too and remember that this could not possibly be Poppy who was a lifelong happy purrer, for a moment even, I wondered if it could be somehow, or if I was imagining it and then, as I sat up to investigate, I was met with the sight of 'small cat' lying on her back, completely relaxed at the foot of the bed, purring the loudest purr you ever heard!
Yayyyy for Ditto, at three and a half years old she has finally found her purr! :o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment