Wednesday, 5 October 2005

More kitten visiting

This afternoon we get to visit this little soul, the Burmese mentioned in yesterday's post.


I have a good feeling about this one despite her being way too expensive for us really but when you carry the balance on credit cards that I do (don't ask, if I had to tell you I would scare myself) what's another few hundred pounds?

The good feeling? On first sight PG and I weren't completely sure about Burmese but this little thing has grown on us over the last few days and her 'mum' is a star. You know when once in a while you meet someone you just seem to 'click' with, I think over the last two days we have probably spent well over two hours chatting on the phone, she is such a nice woman I feel comfortable about the kitten being healthy etc. and if we choose to have a litter ourselves, she is more than happy to give us advice and help. Never having been that route before and knowing little about the rules surrounding breeding from a pedigree, I would need much help!

PG is slightly disappointed that if we take this kitten we don't get the 'tiny wee six week old stage', pedigree cats can't be re-homed until eighteen weeks but hey, in twelve weeks time a six weeker will be eighteen anyways and the fact that they come ready inoculated and tested for feline leukemia is a big plus!

Result of visit later.......

0 Comments: