Tuesday, 4 October 2005

Kitten visiting

Finally yesterday we managed to get hold of the 'parents' of two different litters of kittens, the Birman I mentioned a few days back and a Burmese.

Having recovered a little from my yukky-ness by early evening and on finding that the Birmans were almost around the corner, PG dragged me, unwashed hair and all, to pay a visit.

What beautiful little creatures....all nine of them! There were two litters of Birmans, one litter of Norwegian Forest cats and two large dogs! I was in kitten heaven but of course nothing can be too straighforward can it and within ten minutes my eyes were red and itching :o(

'Mica' ~ The name would have to change!


I have never been allergic to a cat before but I have also never had a long hair before and as I have eczema and asthma I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. PG is in love, which is no help at all, and would happily have paid a king's ransom and taken the lot there and then but I'm in a quandary. We have no way of knowing if just one would have the same effect and I couldn't bear to have to give her back if I am allergic after all the recent Poppy sadness.

Hopefully we can go and visit the Burmese tomorrow, she is a shorthair, and then a decision will have to be made.

I would be just as happy with a 'moggy' as opposed to a pedigree but there are none it seems right now, we have tried everywhere and patience not being one of my virtues a pedigree it looks like it is likely to be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just landed on your blog and have to admit that I like your first post on asthma treatment. Keep up the good work!

asthma treatment