Wednesday, 19 October 2005

Driving you nuts??

Anyone who uses their pc with the speakers 'on' can't have failed to notice that James Blunt (for now) is 'doing his thing' somewhere in the background of gemmak's-ville.

I am no doubt committing untold numbers of copyright law infringements by this, or any similar, inclusion but I'm not a lawyer and thus far I can't discover exactly how the law applies to this use. Legalities however are not the reason for this post, unless of course you happen to have to hand that knowledge, what I really want to know is does the background 'din' drive you nuts? Ok, so you might hate my taste in music or you might love it, but is the intrusion into your quietness an aggravation in itself?

You can of course turn it off from the control on the sidebar but maybe that is merely another annoyance?

Free speech is supported here :o)

3 Comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It depends whether I am surfing with my own music on or off. But it's not hard to click it off.

Nice tribute to Poppy btw.

Melissa said...

I still remember the birthdays of dogs who are no longer with me. Life goes on, but you don't forget.

I always keep my speakers off because I don't like the strange sounds. Sometimes I'll hear a creaky door open and slam shut. I liked your music, though. Just tell us when to turn on the speakers.

gemmak said...

Anvilcloud: I have to admit I hadn't considered that, I suppose becasue I dont usually surf with music on. Ooops.

Melissa: I always remember all those things, life does go on but I like to remember them on their special days. Poppy being so recent it was more in the fore of my mind.

I know what you mean about the noises, I'm the same when PG is working nights! :o)