Appetizer
Do you get excited when the season begins to change? Which season do you most look forward to?
Yes, winter, I'm already done with summer, if it could be called that....bring on the snow!
Soup
What day of the week is usually your busiest?
Saturday
Salad
Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling? What's an example of the worst error you've seen?
Reasonably strict yes but as for an example, you can better judge that than me! :o)
Main Course
Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?
My mum, I have no idea yet what I will give her though
Dessert
If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?
A Dainese racing suit....maybe I'de get the bike to go with it again then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment