I'm wondering, has anyone actually tried to do THIS? It all seems a little worrying, somehow I have the feeling it would be all too easy to lose the whole damn blog with one ill placed click.
Come on, all you real techies out there, if you've tried it and it worked (or not), please let me know before I destroy this in it's entirety! :o)
Saturday, 27 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
No, it seemed like such a bother. I go back and make a copy of many but not all of my posts. If I lose comments and my less vital posts, that's okay.
It does seem like a bother but DKG's method (see Dave's halo comment) is easy and worked first time! Yayyyy :o)
I need to see this too, but what and where is Dave's halo comment?
Maybe I'm blind (he says, franticly cleaning glasses), but I can't read your blog very well with the current colour. Maybe it's me?
Post a Comment