I've been tagged again, this time by Dale, who passed Cuppa's baton on to me, so here we go.....
The total volume of music files on my computer.
2 gig.
The last CD I bought was.
Power Ballads 3.
Song playing right now.
Nothing, I have 'spells' of listening to music. I listen obsessively for a few months and then hardly at all for months, I'm on a 'nothing' spell right now and besides, my pc is in the living room and PG has the tv on!
Five songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me, in no particular order.
1. Eagles: Hotel California.... because it reminds me of my last year in school and the wild time myself and my best friend had doing all the things 16 year old girls do that they shouldn't.
2.Savage Garden: 'Chained to you'......because PG emailed it to me at the very beginning, long before we met.
3. The Lighthouse Family: 'End of the sky'......because it reminds me of my first 400 mile drive to Scotland to visit PG.
4. Rod Stewart: 'I was only joking'....because it reminds me of someone who was once very important to me. (he knows who he is)
5.Gladys Knight: 'The way we were'....because it makes me think of something I shouldn't, enough said!
and if Dale can do it so can I, after all to choose just 5 is too difficult so I'm having one extra!
6. Lynyrd Skynyrd: 'Freebird'......just because it's fab!
Which 5 people are you passing this baton to and why?
Lisa ~ because I always do.
Sque ~ because I promised to get her back for tagging me!
Dr. Rob ~ because his answers should be interesting.
Jack ~ because it might make him post something!
John W. ~ just because.
Oh, and I took the 'right click disable' off here to make it easier for you!
Sunday, 22 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
Gemmak - that's not nice. I haven't a clue what this is all about but willing to give it a go anyway. Don't blame me if it is cr*p; I need to read up on the things you young people get up to!
Lol.it is nice! It has nothing to do with being 'young', if it did I wouldn't be doing it! lol.
I mailed ya :o)
Post a Comment