Appetizer
Which keys do you have on your key chain?
House key, my parents house key, car key, 'stop lock' key and two that I have no idea what they are for any longer!
Soup
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
Moving to Scotland.
Salad
Who is the best cook in your family?
My mother.
Main Course
If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?
'How to give Liz Taylor a run for her money'!
Dessert
Name a recent fad you've tried.
The 'Crazy Frog' debacle. Gah!
Friday, 29 April 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
Appetizer: house key, car key and mail box key. I travel light.
Soup: Me do something spontaneous? Never.
Salad: I am.
Main course: "Melissa's Charm School for Nurses."
Dessert: Low-rider jeans. I hope that they never go out of style. They are a godsend to those of us with thickening waist lines.
Melissa: Lol...soup....try it sometime :o)
Well, okay. But only if I can plan the soup course ahead of time with careful deliberation. ;)
Roflmao Melissa, er.....
hehe
Post a Comment