What happened to today then? Can anyone tell me where it went?
One minute I was looking forward to it and the next it is almost over! What makes it worse is I have done nothing, absolutely nothing to speak of. I fiddled with a little HTML for someone, made a loaf of bread and that was about it.....and I might add that the bread making exercise is not what it seems, all it involved was tipping a few bits into a machine and pressing the 'on' button.
I was thrown at the first fence, we staggered into bed at about 4 am this morning which resulted in my over-sleeping, I never wake late but today it was 9.30 before I saw daylight and then horror of horrors, my first, yes really, realisation that we had hit BST at some point and I had lost another hour. As if 9.30 was not bad enough 10.30 was most certainly not good! Had I been due to work I would have been woken by someone telling me in no uncertain terms that I was late.
I never quite recovered, I always have a 'thing' about losing that hour, I want it back, it's mine!! Why can't the clocks go forward one hour in the middle of a Monday afternoon I wonder....... that would far more civil.
And so the day passed me by somehow, I admit to returning to my bed for a small siesta but where the remainder of it disappeared too I have no idea!
Sunday, 27 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment