Monday, 7 March 2005

Well, who'da thought it!

Mr dentist man, 'George', the guy who by leaving a comment a few days back on a very old post prompted probably the longest set of comments here thus far, has very kindly offered to take a look at my molars!

The logistics and timing have yet to be arranged, the fact that we are 400 miles apart is not a big issue, his practice is but 10 miles from my parents. Finding a mutually convenient time among all the things I have to do whilst there maybe slightly more tricky but it's a start...... and a damn sight closer than I have been to seeing a dental professional for years.

It'll be kinda odd to meet face to face, if I ever make it, with a guy who's profession I was essentially slating but it just goes to show how nice people in the blogosphere can be and how surprising life is.

0 Comments: