Monday, 21 March 2005

Five questions, courtesy of Kate

Sauntering around the blogosphere late last night, as one does, I noticed Kate of Kitty's Scritchings was playing the five questions game. Of course, I couldn't resist offering myself up for the slaughter so here goes:

1. The most memorable day in my life was:
The day I met PG face to face for the first time.

2. My favourite place to shop is:
Anywhere that sells gadgets, PC world or Next.

3. If I could go back in time to give myself one piece of advice, I'd go back to when I was:
getting married for the first time and say DON'T!!!

4. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a:
Prosecution lawyer, a cop or a television camera (wo)man. I could never decide and in the event I wasn't bright enough for the first, I was too short for the second (yes, I know the height restriction changed later) and somehow never got close to the third!

5. If money were no object, purely for indulgence I would buy myself:
A flawless diamond of at least 2 carats.....or an R1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Any one want to play? Drop me a comment or mail if you want to join in.

0 Comments: