Friday, 11 February 2005

Friday's feast (35)

Appetizer - What do you want for Valentine's Day?

If I told you it wouldn't happen....it likely won't anyway but I'm hedging my bets :o)

Soup - If you could change the color of something you own, what would it be and which color would you make it?

I don't have anything I don't like the colour of, colour is important to me and I buy stuff the colour I want it or not at all. I would change the colour of my hair to lighter blonde but does one own hair??

Salad - What's your favorite day of the week and why?

Any day off...the reason? It's playtime :o)

Main Course - What excuse do you use most often?

'I'm too busy'

Dessert - Name something or someone you feel sorry for.

Any animal that has been or is being mistreated.

0 Comments: