Friday, 4 February 2005

Friday's feast (34)

Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?

An Irish wolf hound so I could know what it's like to be big and tall for a change! :o)

Soup - What does the color purple make you think of?

My bedroom.

Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

That depends on whether we are including 'getting my head together' time...... an hour with, half an hour without.

Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have seven but am not really close to them, one I am closer to than the others.

Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Just my way!

0 Comments: