I thieved this quiz off Wacky Southern Housewife, who in turn thieved it from elsewhere, blah, blah ,blah, you know how it goes!
3 names you go by:
1. My own
2. gemmak
3. JK
3 screen names you have:
Uh?
3 things you like about yourself:
1. I'm honest
2. My size
3. I'm stubborn, ok, so it annoys the hell out of others, do I care?
3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. My nose
2. Having my ears pierced twice
3. Smoking
3 things that scare you:
1. SPIDERS!!!
2. Violence
3. Dying
3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Cigarettes
2. Coffee
3. Computer
3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Track pants
2. Fleece.....I never promised I was elegant!
3. My grandmothers wedding ring
3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Katie melua
2. Lighthouse family
3. Robbie Williams...yeah yeah, I know.
3 of your favourite songs at present:
1. The closest thing to crazy ~ Katie melua
2. End of the sky ~ Lighthouse Family
3. Chained to you ~ Savage garden
3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Build my own computer from scratch
2. Learn to ride a horse
3. Learn to play chess
3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Intellect
2. Sex....who doesn't?
3. Sensitivity
2 truths and a lie:
1. I competed in the Olympics as a gymnast in 1976
2. I left my husband for someone I had never met
3. I live in one country and work in another
3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Strong thighs
2. Good butt
3. Nice hands....I can't define that, sorry!
3 things you just can't do:
1. Play an instrument
2. Look at a spider
3. Tolerate unkindness
3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Er...blogging!
2. DIY
3. Photography
3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Sleep
2. Meet whoever sacked Joe Gordon
3. Find a magic potion to make Poppy live forever
3 careers you're considering:
1. Idle rich!
2. Anything where the main purpose is not economic gain
3. Hell, if I had this many ideas I wouldn't be working in retail!
3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. USA
2. Switzerland
3. Canada
3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Horatio
2. Hermione
3. Hubert ........Well no one said they had to be nice names :o)
3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Pay off my credit cards!
2. Own a dream car/bike
3. Make a difference somehow
3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. Lisa
2. Jack
3. Magz
Friday, 14 January 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Comments:
Hi Gemmak.
:) Our three everyday essentials are the same.
My cousin Alison is in LA right now visiting Robbie Williams' personal chef. I can't remember if it's her brother or her cousin. I just found out about it last week. Neat eh?
I am with you on the *strong thighs* heehee! ta ta for now . . .
P.S. LL has a nice pair. : ))
About these 2 truths and 1 lie....
Jennifer: Ok...I'm going too! :o)
TW: PG too :o))
Michelle: Yes??? about the two truths and one lie??? heh.
Hey, where's the veiny arms?
Scareltt: I couldn't have four! If i could the arms would have been there! heh ;o)
ok sis.. I apologize for not seein it earlier... but i done did it.Go see at yer liesure... lol, and thanks!
Post a Comment