
Stretch!

Yawn!
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
6 Comments:
Gemmak, I must find the photos of my old cat and scan them in so I can send you one - I swear we had the same cat.
On another note - when you "cleaned up" your web, did you per chance get rid of my background? I noticed on my template it links directly to you - I think, and it's gone missing from me! :)
Enjoy the gale wind - I'm still in 70 degree weather here - I swear it's bizarre.
Everyone go here!
Gemmak made the 5 top blogs picked by the reviewers!!!!!
Now mind you, 5 minutes later the list appeared to have changed again, but I saw it there! I think they updated while I was on their site.
http://www.theweblogreview.com/review/2815/
Ohhhh these pics make me miss my kitty so much! I don't know what happened to her.She is an inside cat,and since we moved to the country,we kept her outside,and now she's gone.
So sad in Texas
Great blogging though!!
Take Care,
Tammi
LMFAO...i just tried to copy and paste Scarletts link.....i got a nasty message from Gem saying to sod off and don't use anything on her site!!! Too funny.
I can believe she made the top 5.....i bet everyone else can too! Although....i am hurt by the message....roflmfaoooooooooooooo
Lisa: Sorry but no...I don't like the 'wet dog' smell! lol
Scarlett: Oh please find a pic of your cat :o) Yes, I took your background down by mistake....massive apologies, I have put it back now for you :o)
The top 5 eh? I have no idea how that happened or why!! Thanks for letting me know though flower.
Tammi: Thanks for stopping by...I do hope your poor cat returns home beofre too long.
Michelle: Lololol....sorry I forget that's there, it's a pain sometimes but requested by the copyright holder of some of the stuff I use here. I'll make it a nicer message for you :o) heh.
I wanna be a cat next time round too :o)
Er....that was me! Why it has me as anon who knows! Blogger....grrrrr.
Post a Comment