Tuesday, 21 September 2004

Just don't go there!

Well, I have spent the entire day alternately fiddling with templates and fighting an inoperable Blogger...to very little end!

I built too many templates to remember and then discarded them all, either because I didn't like them once complete or out of frustration when Blogger failed to allow me to do something as basic as publish!

In the end, not to feel like I wasted the entire day I made a few changes but you'll have to look hard to notice.....the complete remake will have to wait while I re-ajust my patience settings!

At least Blogroll has got it's act together now.

Anyone got any Prozac?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Re-ajust your patience? What color does that come in? lol. I love the picture of the CAT, it's beautiful, very eye catching! I do have some PROZAC for you, I will SHARE, let me just re-ajust the dosage. :)

ta ta for now . . .

dkgoodman said...

Love the current pic of the stretched out cat in your banner! Looks like it's pretending to be road kill. Cats are so funny. Tonight one of mine was sleeping with his hind legs sticking straight out.

Jennytc said...

I know Blogger is supposed to be the best of the free blogging sites - it came out well in the WebUser review - but I sometimes thing they're trying to do too much too quickly - spinning too many plates in the air at once. I spent ages last night trying to publish my last post. Maybe it's a fiendish plot to teach us to be patient! :)

gemmak said...

Lisa: Lol...I 'll try but I just can't find one I really like..arghhhh!

True Willow: Thanks for the Prozac....I feel so much better now :o)

DKG: yeuchh @ road kill! There sleeping positions are just sooo funny, one of mine was doing the upside down version of yours this morning, hehe.

Jenny: I know, I read that too tho TBH I would be happy to pay to aleviate some of the problems. I suppose it has to be free to attract the numbers but why not an upgraded version too . Teach us patience??? It's doing that alright hehehe.