Tuesday, 21 September 2004

Expect disruption

It seems today is going to be another day of teeth gnashing and hair pulling in the endeavor to find and put in place a new template! I may complain bitterly at the task that is this but in honesty I enjoy it as frustrating as it can be. I'm not entirely sure why I do it or why I want to do it, other than it's akin to the feeling one gets when bored with the decor in the bathroom/bedroom etc. I think perhaps it's just because it's there to be done and beaten!

So never one to give up the fight and having been charged with the task of getting something new up and running by the end of the day by my ever helpful and patient 'HTML mentor' Lisa, I'm off on yet another trawl through the world of the internet on the seemingly unending hunt for a new template!!! Finding them is not the problem....finding one I like is.

Watch this space, expect some disruption but in the end don't hold your breath..... there is yet again a fair chance that nothing significant will have changed by the end of the day!

2 Comments:

magz said...

whooo-hoo schnookums... it's certainly changed from MY viewpoint! I reserve my review untill i get a bit more...'used to' the new look...AND.....
did ya ever stop to consider that maybe poor ole bloggers' problems might be caused... by YOU??? hahahahahaa endlessly goofin in here, perhaps yer overloading their servers with your imperious commands.. "change THIS! fix THAT! tweak HERE!" lolol... love ya sis...when yer sick o yers... lets play with mine. I want.. I need... I COVET dkg's endlessly changing banner.. and BTW.. like yer new cat, but miss the animation, it was beautiful

gemmak said...

Lol..it's changed a few times since you last looked, you may have a point where Blogger is concerned, hehe.

This is it.....no more change! Well maybe for a day or two, lol. We can sort your banner if thats what will make you happy flower :o)