Fer pity's sake..........this whole damnable thing is falling into a shambolic state of disrepair despite my having spent hours working on it and having some, if limited, insight into how it works!
I seem to have no problems sorting other peoples difficulties but my own??? Pah! No chance.
My ongoing 'delete comments' issue was consigned to the 'deal with it another time' pile in an effort to maintain my sanity, Shoutbox managed to get their act together and all was looking unusually hunky dory...............for half a day as it turned out!
Today the Shoutbox has done the off again, blogger are sending me email notifications of comments left days and days ago or alternatively up to 12 notifications of one comment. The dash board functions are all operating at the speed of an ageing snail on a heavy dose of vallium, Blogroll has ceased all effort at showing 'updates, and 'Hello' is showing a distinct lack of enthusiasm in uploading even the smallest jpeg!
I'm going to adopt a new approach..........ignore it all and just blog, the odds and sods can do as they please!
Hmmmmmm......
Tuesday, 24 August 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Comments:
Yayyy!!! Thats the spirit.
write some words, push the send button, and then sometimes.. a miracle occurs! That's how I thought it worked, glad you're on to my way of blogging!
ahhh, grasshopper.... master magz has much recent wisdom on valium-speed.... but with or without yer sayit board, you can always turn on yer messenger from yahoo.....
Mohan: lol :o)
Sid: A miracle is what's needed I think, hehe.
Magz: I could....if I ever remembered! Der!
" ...ignore it all and just blog."
I like your thinking, Girl! Write on!!
Post a Comment