Friday, 6 August 2004

Oh... to be a cat.


Relax!

Today I wanna be my cat.....this looks a good life! Instead I have ahead of me three workdays. I just sooooo don't wanna go there. No time for meandering through blogland sipping coffee, playing with templates or gazing into the countryside, Joe Public calls and will doubtless test my currently short patience.

Stop moaning woman and get on with it..........

:o)

9 Comments:

gemmak said...

He he....cool life eh?

I keep trying to comment on your blog but the window wont work....HELP!

magz said...

hi Poppy! tell yer human to hang in there, between the 2 of us we'll figure out how to keep you in catfood right here, in cyberworld. (and red? i got in e-touch with dale... he's so waycool ofa writer... and i think is tryin to load messenger rite now.. i sense a conference in the makin!)

gemmak said...

Lol......it's 'Ditto' but they are a matching pair so she isn't offended!

A conference would be good :o)

magz said...

(I love stories that start with) Ya aint gonna beleeeeeve this... but my other-sis Taz got me into this network thingie and i just got the nerve to post a direct message to my immeadiate friends, all 1,061 of em.. invitin em to da farm! I swear to ya we're gonna be famous...lololololol.... see ya! (gotta do tucson today.. back later)

gemmak said...

Astrantia: Yes your comments pop up. I dont have sny of those things but I tried doing as you say but still nothing :o(

gemmak said...

Magz: I mailed you flower.

magz said...

hmmmm... i dont seem ta have a problem commentin... sounds like... a 'daffy duck' job... ie. "this is a job for.....SOMEBUDDY ELSE" lolol

gemmak said...

Astrantia: lol......that makes two of us!

gemmak said...

Magz: You don't have a problem commenting where.....here or haloscan?? and I wish I could find somebuddy else who knew how to fix it ! hehe