I joined in this game when I found it on Menina's blog. Seems quite fun :o)
If you want to play too, here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
Here are the 5 questions Menina asked me and my answers:
1. What is it about cats that you love so much?
A. Everything...... with the exception of the litter tray! Their elegance, aloofness, independence, affection and ability to take charge of their humans!
2. How did you meet PG and how long have you been together?
A. I knew someone was gonna ask me that one one day. It's not a story I'm proud of but I'm very glad it happened so i'll be honest!
I was reasonably new to computers and a friend dared me to go into a chat room...... something that because of all the media attention seemed quite scary to a newcomer.... I became temporarily 'hooked.' Late one night, a few months later, PG came from nowhere and started chatting to me, we both knew within days we had to be together. We had two problems in that. 1. We were 400 miles apart and 2. I was married :o/
We did all the 'fighting it' stuff, not going online etc. the guilt and soul searching but it didn't work. It was a nightmare time in the lives of all involved. I couldn't deal with meeting him face to face while still with my husband (perhaps that's a strange kind if morality) so 3 months later I left.
PG and I met 5 days later under Marble Arch at 6 in the morning. My 'groundhog' day.
I moved to Scotland 2 months later...... and the rest as they say is history.
We met online in October 2001 and in London 31/01/02 so have been together about 2 and a half years.
3. What did you used to spend time on before the Internet? (gosh, I ask myself that too!!)
A. I worked full time, did the 'bike thang' and slept at night!
4. Which was the best holiday you've ever had in your life?
A. I don't really 'do' holidays but I do have a special place I have visited many times called Trebarwith Strand on the North Cornish coast. A rugged, wild, solitary place with phenomenal tides and massive seas. I love to just sit on the rocks for hours and watch and listen to the ocean. Now my best holidays are when I get to go 'home' and see my family.
5. Did you find out any more details about that local murder back in June?
A. Yes, but I must add it is mostly local gossip, the trial has yet to take place.
The murdered man was apparently a relocated, registered pedophile who two local lads took exception too after a nights drinking. He was beaten to death. The perpetrators are both only teenagers and are currently in custody awaiting trial. A very sad situation.
Thursday, 15 July 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Comments:
Hi Gemma,
Would you like to interview me?
Blackrat
You're very welcome to ask me 5 questions. While you are away, does that mean no blog? I feel withdrawal symptoms coming on already! yours is always the first I look at in my list. Anyway, enjoy your well earned break. :-)
I'll risk an interview :-)
Wow..three already, thankyou.
Jennytc: Well it certainly means less blogs if any, sorry :o( Don't know how I'll cope! hehe. My father thinks I spend far too much time on here so 'restricts' my online time when I visit. I suggested to PG I get a wi-fi vard for the lappy but it wasn't met with enthusiasm! Lol.
Blackrat: Yes I would love to and thank you :o)
Alan: No risk...I'm a pussy cat really!
I'm just in from work and back again at 05.00 tomorrow so I will mail questions tomorrow evening...Hell, I have to think of some now! hehe
P.S.
Blackrat and Alan: I don't have email addresses for either of you and I can't find one on your sites. Can you mail me one please or would you rather I posted questions here?
Mailto: say-it@gemmak.co.uk
Post a Comment