ok....I admit it. Despite my best attempts otherwise I am again, this year, becoming addicted to Big Brother.
Am I the only one thought beginning to feel somewhat voyeuristic where Ahmed is concerned? It seems somehow unkind to be watching an individual for entertainment, who is rapidly sliding towards being our first, live televised incident of a psychotic episode.
Wednesday, 14 July 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Comments:
I know how you feel, Gemma. I watched BB1 but turned off in disgust at all subsequent outings for the program...until this year, that is. Despite myself, I'm hooked. I can't resist it. It's better than BB1. And I shouldn't feel such dislike for someone I don't know, but I can't help it...I hate Ahmed! I love Michelle! God, what's wrong with me?
Bloody anonymous posting malarky. That was me...forgot to add my details.
www.20six.co.uk/blackrat
Hehe......the same thing as is wrong with me it seems! Ahmed is an absolute disgrace and Michelle is a sweetie, she has proved herself way beyond the 'I wanna be a glamour model' stuff she entered with.
And yes the anon posting malarky is hopeless, it could temp me away from blogspot infact.
Post a Comment