Saturday, 17 September 2011

Filing in the gaps

So, for the last year or more much of the little I have posted has been a bit vague to say the least. The reason for this was that I was unsure if I should talk about issues that concern others close to me. However, I have had time to think, time for the dust to settle and time to discuss the situation with important others and the upshot is that I have decided it's not disloyal, it doesn't detract from how much I love those involved and my needs matter too. This blog, among other things has been cathartic for me and I have missed that aspect of it, along with all the other obvious aspects I enjoyed about blogging.

That's it then, names and places may be changed to protect the innocent and all that, one or two posts may be elsewhere and password protected but in the main I intend to do the one thing I always used to do here...blog what I need too and tell it how it is.

Some of you may find some of what I say seems harsh here and there and it is in some respects because it's honest but it doesn't mean that I love or care for those involved any the less, it just means life can be harsh sometimes, life has many facets and the old chestnut of 'don't judge a (wo)man until you have walked a mile in his/her shoes etc', may apply at times.

4 Comments:

Mick's Page 2. said...

Hi Gemmak.
I hope welcome back is in order I for one have missed your posting but appreciate your circumstances for the reasons why.
You’re very wise to exercise caution, blogging about relationships, actual events and personnel details can be fraught with danager and just through an innocent remark can cause hurt I know from experience, one of my truthful post led to me loosing one dear friend.
I hope I’m one who you trust with a password for your protected posts.

Already looking forward to your future posts. - Mick

Jennytc said...

I'm delighted you're 'coming back', Jane and I would echo what Mick says, but I think you will get it right.:)

JiCaLu said...

umm i have missed your posts immensely, and like the above hope i will be trusted with a password :) i've been so happy to follow all your progress, it's inspiring to me! :)

welcome back :D

it's Jill by the way, google made me get a blogger ID lol

WendyCarole said...

Nice to see you back again you have been missed.

Look forward to your future posts