Monday, 1 August 2011

Alive and kicking!

I know, it's not before time that I re-appear here but if I'm honest I have had so little time spare recently it has been almost impossible to find the time to blog and on the odd occasion that I have, then I have been just too tired or my blogging mojo has seemed to have deserted me.

At times the feeling that I 'should' make the effort has felt like yet another pressure on me but something has had to give and it's been this. I have even toyed with the idea of packing it all in once and for all, something a year or two ago I couldn't have conceived of. I have considered deleting the whole thing or moving to another platform where perhaps I don't feel so limited and I have wondered maybe if 'gemmak' was just simply from another time in my life, a time when things seemed very different to now.... and when most of what I could think of to blog wasn't doom and gloom and the hassles of more recent times. I don't want to keep on posting the 'oh misery me' stuff but it's been much of what I have considered blogging the last few months and it's boring!

However, you don't get shot of me that easily, I have decided to keep trying and whilst there may still not be the daily (or even weekly) updates, of years gone by (thank God I hear you mutter)I have decide that for now 'gemmak' will remain alive and kicking, I just can't give up completely after so long.....can I?

8 Comments:

Mike Golch said...

I know the feeling of the blog mojo missing.

Jennytc said...

So do I but it's great to see you back, Jane. :)

gemmak said...

The whole declining mojo thing so frustrates me... But thankyou for the welcome back. I will try harder :)

One Way Link Building said...

Thanks for sharing this updation of google. Keep sharing new updations like this. Thanks a lot.
Contextual Link Building

WendyCarole said...

nice to see you back

Bcatsmom said...

Good to see you back. You were missed. Went through the same thing with my M-I-L. Very difficult, but the adjustment does happen, albeit slowly.

Carolyn said...

Glad to see you post! I happen to think your life is interesting.... you're real ;)

Joan said...

I have been toying with ending my blog as well. My heart just isn't in it anymore. I don't even change my template up every other day,so you know this is serious!

Hope all your issues at home resolve themselves and you get your mojo back.