Monday, 29 November 2010

How typical....

....the whole four years I lived in Scotland, why did this never happen and today it has?!!

These images were taken in what was my local town today, dammit! ;)



© J. W. of Welcome to my world.

6 Comments:

Mike Golch said...

some days are like that.I once lived in Sacramento Ca.it did not snow there except once is a while.Now that I live in Ohio snow is a common thing in winter.

Anonymous said...

We have SO got to get you over here when our snow arrives! Solid wall-to-wall never-melts you-can-build-a-seven-story-igloo-from-it snow.

Having said that, it is brass monkey's outside. Brrrrrrrrr.

Mr. Nighttime said...

In western NY, this would be a dusting, but I can see how this could be problematic by you. I keep forgetting what part of England you actually live in?

Anonymous said...

am guessing this is Duns, or nearby? Did you live there when you were in Scottish mode?

gemmak said...

Mr N. I live in the S.E. approx 20 miles from London.

gemmak said...

rosneath: It is Duns!! Did you recognise it?? I lived in a tiny village about 4 miles away called Chirnside when I was in Scottish mode :)