The blogging from my phone idea didn't appear to be the answer to my lack of posting did it? In my defence however, it had as much to do with the app. I tried to use as it did with my current lack of time and blogging mojo. It worked the once, froze the phone and that was it and a better one seems not to be immediately available either. Hey ho.
So it's back to the trusty old laptop.
My ten days holiday is over and I have to admit that under my current circumstances I am more than a little pleased to get back to work. My home life is very difficult right now and being at work something of a respite. I woke at 5am this morning after only two hours sleep full of beans and ready to go, I am I know something of an oddity!
The holiday was not all a lost cause though I hasten to add. Myself and 'N' managed a few days away, peace and quiet and none of the usual difficulties that have become the norm of late. We had planned on a few days at the coast or something similar but our attempts at finding something suitable at such short notice and for minimal cost were thwarted so finally, having realised that all we wanted was a few days escape from the stress we booked into a local hotel and pretended for a long weekend that real life didn't exist.
Absolute bliss! For four whole days I felt like me again instead of the ragged, anxious, worry wart I seem to have become over the last eighteen months. Me, the slightly
It was fabulous, to do nothing, to worry about nothing, to offload my responsibilities and to give myself permission just not to give a damn about any of it for a few days.....priceless.
Oh....and it really wasn't by design that the hotel we chose had absolutely no cellular coverage at all, but hell it was a bonus! ;)


6 Comments:
Brilliant! I'm so pleased you managed to get a well deserved few days of 'bliss'. ;)
glad to hear you had a bit of a break
THINK LIKE Q DUCK!!! Who am I???
glad you had that time and ......
=) sounds good, glad for you :)
Slightly nuts?!!! You were bonkers :) xx
Post a Comment