Marvellous, so I blog my sixth blogiversary and the number of posts I have had you all suffer in that time and then what....damn all, I go awol, a most unimpressive start to my seventh year I would say! ;)
Ok, so I'm going to make an excuse.....I am bloody knackered, completely and utterly knackered, worn out, tired and longing for a lie in but hell I'm loving being back at work. You just don't know how horrible not working is until you do it long term, really, I know we all moan and groan about going to work and I'm sure I will be just the same in a few weeks time but still, work is about so much more than money.
Excuses over with and what can I tell you, well the last time I did this job it was pretty different to this but I'll go into that another time when my eyelids are more operational but a few points of note and minor amusement from my life this week are;
1. I tried to exit a revolving door at the entrance of one of my customers posh offices and managed to attempt my exit one 'turn' too soon, straight into a glass wall....a small nose bleed and feeling of complete stupidity followed! What can I say, the glass was clean, it was sunny, it was a mistake anyone could make, but it had to be me!
2. I had a very near miss with a Lamborghini!!! Disaster was averted with only a split second to spare thankfully, not sure that claim would have impressed the new boss too much.
3. I have learned to go for four hours without a cigarette! Please don't anyone say if I can do that I can stop. I can't, you haven't witnessed me at the end of the four hours....but I can do the four hours and I'm kinda pleased about that alone.
4. The latest (nearly)dating disaster involved a guy who after much chatting and appearing to be intellectual, very amusing and very nice.....began telling me he was a hit man/mercenary (WTF) and trying to support his claim with quite convincing and worrying documentation!! Moreover, when I expressed a lack of interest he was surprised!! Sorry sunshine but you either kill for money and I'm not interested or you are a sad fantasist and I'm still not impressed. Jeez, there's always one isn't there but why do so bloody many of them seem to track me down??
I hasten to add I didn't ever get beyond the internet stage, even I am not that daft!
So, that's about it then, that's the best I can do in the way of an update for today! :)
Thursday, 20 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Comments:
Please report that guy to the police - and show them what he sent you.
He's either a potentially dangerous nutter who might one day live out his fantasy or he's actually a murderer or similar. Either way the police should be dealing with him. :-(
How you haven't got your own telly series, I'll never know... :) xx
Punctuation: I don't have much of the evidence, only the message logs and an image of a newspaper cutting.
Anon: All I want a quiet life dammit!!!! xx
So, you've been hanging out with Justin Beiber, have you? C'mon, fess up.
http://www.spreadit.org/justin-bieber-face-hits-revolving-door/
Does your local police department have a crime prevention or community outreach program? I quick visit - even with no evidence - might be worthwhile just to see what might be available.
Post a Comment