Today I have sole charge of 'Short Dog' aka 'Alfie', my brothers absolutely yummy canine. The reason for his nickname is obvious... don't mock the afflicted, I know how he feels and don't be fooled by those legs, he can walk/run almost forever, I am in for a day of somewhat 'brisk' exercise I suspect...though he also has a penchant for snuggling up next to me in bed and dog chilling!This promises to be a good day, sunshine, company, walking and very probably ice cream, well it would be very unkind not to treat him, would it not?!
Right then...I'm off, I have lead, treats and those nasty but necessary little bags in hand and I intend spending the day happily being dragged hither and thither! :)


5 Comments:
He looks lovely- have a good day!(followed your link from twitter- I'm @RachelPapers) :)
Rachel
he looks like a wise on sage who happens to like a juicy chop or two !
Rachel: Hi, thanks for popping by...and he is very lovely :)
Vince: Or three! ;)
He is lovely what a cute face
hims is a cute widdo pup!
kat
Post a Comment