Sunday, 11 April 2010

It's been a while....

....since I last got into my leathers and sat on a bike, about two years to be more specific, which is way too long, but today I have a date with a very nice man and a very big bike!

This one shows much more promise than some of my previous 'encounters' but given my recent experiences with men let's just say I'm not holding my breath, things could 'go to pot' just as quickly as they seem to have developed but I can't help but be a little excited this time, try as I might not to be.

Whatever, a day out back in the saddle is going to be fun, I've missed it, I can't wait and the fact that the man is passionate about good coffee and good chocolate too is something of a bonus and a half decent start! :)

We will see....

6 Comments:

Ms Mac said...

Fingers crossed! :-)

Jennytc said...

Heyyy, all these signs sound postive! Enjoy your day. :)

Mahala said...

We're all working our collective mojo, good luck!!!

JiCaLu said...

exciting, hope the day went well. the bigger the bike the better? ;) i think it's a great treat, esp before your birthday :) :)

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed!

gemmak said...

Thanks guys...it went better than well :)