Today I go back home, my holiday is over, this is not a good thing as you can imagine!
My motivation to get packed up and hit the road is what one might call virtually non existent, life has felt pretty 'normal' and happy the last fortnight and I suspect that is about to change.
On a more positive note I have found a few jobs to apply for and managed to get myself through one interview, one may not be many but in comparison to opportunities of late, it's a 100% improvement!
Ok, I have the hump today, best I shut up and just concentrate on getting my head back around reality....
Wednesday, 7 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
glad your time off went to splendidly. and congrats on the one interview, i know things will pick up =) one is a start, i agree!!
Post a Comment