Today I got my comeuppance. I needed a doctors appointment, the only available one was at eight o'clock this morning. Off I trudged in almost a foot of snow, in the dark and at minus six degrees because the car is firmly stuck where I last parked it!
Karma?
It did however give me an opportunity to take a few more pictures....




*More HERE


4 Comments:
With all it's sham and drudgery, it is still a beautiful world xx
Anon: Indeed it is, very beautiful...though it's hard to remember it sometimes.
Very nice... I like the sledding slope the best. I'm glad you finally got your snow.
Yesterday, I was physically stuck in a snowdrift above my knee. Luckily, the hubby was there for a quick rescue. :)
Never trudge out into -30F windchill and thigh-high snowdrifts just to take out the trash. :)
Noooooo you can't fool me, young lady. That last one was from a tin of Thornton's Festive Dairy Milk Chocolates as I nearly bought it for myself in 2007.
Seriously, lovely photos and it's great to see the snow from 4,000 miles away. Makes the cost of the plane ticket worthwhile !
Post a Comment