Friday, 18 December 2009

Snow....

...I have snow! Big snow, beautiful snow, wonderful snow! Unfortunately I also have a failed central heating system...snow pictures once I have sorted the heating issue! Dammit, where's my dad when I need him!


*UPDATE
Have fixed the heating and at last taken some snow pictures. I don't have quite the scenery here close at hand as I did in Scotland or Cambridge but hey ho, it's still snow!







(Click to enlarge...and the rest are HERE.)

5 Comments:

Sage said...

Hope you get the heating sorted and can enjoy the snow xx

Zed said...

Your dad is looking down at you and saying "Gem, you can do this - you don't need me. Go on, lass:)".

Enjoy the snow - it's too cold for me to go out, although I suggested taking Tatiana to college on the sledge - then thought "ouch, my back ;)".

JiCaLu said...

your snow pictures make winter over here somewhat easier to bear. then I go outside, and it's still freezing. beautiful though :)

gemmak said...

Sage: I did and I did :o)

Zed: Thank you xxx

Jill: Lol...where is 'over here'?? :o)

JiCaLu said...

Over here is Toronto. Not as much snow right now, but the windchill is the real killer ! I always love your pictures :)