...that I have failed dismally this Christmas one way and another and as a result I should apologise here and now!
What for?
Well, I haven't so much as purchased a Christmas card, let alone written or posted any, so if you would normally expect to be seeing one from me popping through your letter box, I am sorry but it won't be happening this year. I'll say again, I'm am sorry but pressure of circumstances and all that, I just didn't seem to get to it. In fact Christmas is pretty low key here this year for obvious reasons. None of us can really get into it so my mum and I will head off to Leicestershire tomorrow to stay with my sister for a few days, we will do Christmas for the children but that will be about the extent to which we go, it will just be nice to be together.
So, again, my apologies but not much festive to see here this year.
Wednesday, 23 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Comments:
I don't know about any one else,but you do not have to appoligize for what you do or do not do on your blog.Happy holidays.
only a real grinch would be upset with you for not sending out cards this year !! hope you can find some bright spots this christmas, even if you're not feeling too festive :)
Where's my bloody card!
;o)
hehe, you don't need to apologise flour!
Just try and relax at your sisters and take as much enjoyment out of it as you can. The realx is what you need I think.
xxx
Weeeellll since I never ever had a card or gift of you before...I ain't bothered!! And even if I had I DO think that everything that has been happening to you gives you a valid excuse to be a slacker...lol
Despite everything have a good Christmas xxxx
I'm sure Christmas shopping and se nding cards would be the last thing on your mind this year. Don't worry about it and just have some 'me' time over the holiday - you need it. :)
wot?! :D
stop apologising, for God's sake. x
Christmas is about family, not presents. Go, be with family and enjoy.
That's an order, private!
Post a Comment