....it feels as if life couldn't get much tougher.
Most of my time is spent at the hospice now just watching and waiting for the inevitable to happen.... and with my heart in my mouth every time TP's breathing pattern changes or one of a multitude of other indicators change.
I haven't had time to grieve properly yet for my friend who died on Saturday and I have had some personal issues going on in the background along the way, though thankfully, those at least seem to be resolving.
My head is so full of thoughts and my heart with a feelings but I can't think straight most of the time and just seem to function in a surreal state of auto-pilot fuelled by so much coffee I'm awash with the stuff.
I keep telling myself there is always someone worse off but that seems pretty sad in itself, I wouldn't wish my situation on anyone, let alone something worse!
This is a real tough call.
My apologies for keep posting doom and gloom but being able to post it here is probably, along with the support of my friends, the only thing that's keeping me sane (ish) right now.
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Comments:
You and TP are very much in my thoughts and prayers {{hugs}} xx
hugs for you ...
'They' say that what doesn't kill us makes us Stronger(bad metaphor to use right now, i know)!!! What do 'They' know!!!! Hang in there...you can and will get to grips with this...as hard and unbelievable it seems now. xx
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care.
Just so damn frustrating - wanting to help but with absolutely no idea how. If there is ANYTHING - tell me. "You know how to whistle don't you"
Don't feel like you have to apologise - this is YOUR space to let it all out, if you want and when you want.
I hope things get better for you soon. :)
Take your time, scream and shout let it out. we have all been there and understand
Post a Comment