....sick of feeling sad, I am sick of worrying, I am sick of trying to be strong, in fact I am sick of most of this year and I am sure you lot are equally sick of hearing me moan about it!
Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your perspective, this little patch of the interweb is my 'therapy', this blog is the one place I feel I can rant and be selfish for a few minutes when the going gets tough...and it has been a bloody tough year, probably my toughest one way and another to date (save for maybe one a long time ago) and it's only going to get tougher in the near future.
I am however still standing, despite sometimes feeling it's all getting too much, and I have every intention of remaining standing.... but please, a better year next year would be good. One with some happy bits.
Anyone know where I can order one?
In the meantime, bear with me please, I can't promise too much in the way of cheery stuff here quite yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 Comments:
We will always be here for you to rant at, and generally get it off your chest... I can't promise it will be better in 2010 only different {{hugs}}
Order one! I think you are officialy entitled to one! You vent all you want here... as you have so rightly said, it's your place to write whatever you feel. Editing wouldn't be good therapy. I think all of your friends are in a position whereby we wish we could do something more.. a magical fix would be good. I keep saying to you, Hang in there... it's not much help but it's dripping in sentiment. Please. Hang in there flour! xx
(Word verification is 'bless' I think that's a good sign!)
I would try Macy's. They have everything there. :)
Hang in there. ((hugs))
xxxx
I wonder if they would do two for one? I definitely need a decent year for 2010 too. :)
I don't usually comment, but I read almost everyday :) And I enjoy your blogs, funny, sad, angry whatever! So keep 'em coming, and I too would love a better 2010. :)
Jenny: I'm on the look out for a two for one offer, one for each of us :o)
Harrods? Everything, London!! Keep it quiet if you find out, or there will be a stampede!!
Post a Comment