Wednesday, 30 September 2009

It is a good thing....

....to realise that he who broke your heart and shattered your life is no longer the last thing on your mind as you fall asleep at night or the first thing on your mind as you wake up each morning!

A very good thing. :o)

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hoorah!

Unknown said...

I really love saying
"I told you so"

Well done you. I cannot think there are many of us onlookers to that motorway pile up of a relationship really comprehends what you have had to do to get to where you are now.

Big hugs!

lom said...

Sounds like you have got to the top of the hill

WendyCarole said...

Glad to hear that. You think it will never happen but it does

Ndinombethe said...

That's a really good thing. Really happy to here you've reached that place sweetie!

Mr. Nighttime said...

Glad to hear you're moving forward. A hard thing to do after something like this. Bravo!

Sage said...

Good on ya Gemma... it might have taken a while, but glad it came right in the end...

P said...

Hear Hear!!!

BeFrank said...

If only more people would realize the same is possible for them.

(Hi, I'm making my way around the world this evening by way of blogging friends. You were my first stop.)