...of there still not being anything in my head worth blogging and given I haven't done a meme for a while, I thought I would cheat and steal this one from Lisa! I won't be so unkind as to tag anyone but feel free.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:00....I overslept again!
2. How do you like your steak?
I'm veggie, steak, Bleugh! Moo.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Batman...not my choice I might add!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Q.I. and my guilty secret, Corrie.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Maybe Switzerland.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee and more coffee. Is there another option?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Brussels sprouts
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Anywhere I don't have to cook it.
10. Favorite dressing?
Can't say I have one.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Saxo when I can't avoid it, 207 mostly.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Anything fleece.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
U.S. or Africa.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Ask me another time!
15. Where would you want to retire?
Wherever the person I love is....on the very rash assumption that person exisits.
16. Favorite time of day?
Late evening.
17. Where were you born?
Buckinghamshire, U.K.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics...does that count?
19. Bird watcher?
Kinda.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.
24. Pets?
None....don't go there, sore point.
25. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share?
Exciting...what's exciting then?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Be a cop.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Feeling secure.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Cat.
29. Are you married?.
Can I ignore this please? :o/
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes.
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, only minor though.
32. Any pet peeves?
'Dithering' drivers....the gas is on the right, just make a decision and use it dammit!.
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Olives.
34. Favorite Flower?
Freesia.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Not keen on ice cream...it hurts.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Pizza Hut.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
None.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Um....prefer not to divulge that.
39. At which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
You mean if I had one...anywhere 'gadget'.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yes....don't go there.
41. Fly much?
Some.
42. Broccoli?
Green and bumpy.
43. What was your favorite holiday?
Touring Europe by motorcycle.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
5th.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
46. What is your favorite color?
Pink or black...I know, I know, black isn't technically a colour.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
NONE!
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
I’m guessing 10.32am
50. Coffee Drinker?
Hell yeah, is my staple diet.
Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
Your last email was from the Queen, wasn't it. I'm onto you. :)
Post a Comment