Wednesday, 22 July 2009

The interview....

.....appeared to go well is the best I can say, but who knows!

As ever it seems it was pretty much of a grilling but I survived it intact and there was talk of 'getting me back' to meet some of the hierarchy in a few days.

Whether it was just talk remains to be seen but I should know in a day or two.

Amusingly, she says with some large degree of sarcasm, I had to 'sign on' immediately after the interview, when I asked the woman who is supposed to be 'helping me back to work' if she was interested in the fact that I had arrived hot foot from an interview she said no! When I asked her if she had any jobs on her system for me today she said....no, without as much as a glance at her screen and that she didn't have time.

I will add here that there were five staff members visible, three of whom were chatting and I was the sole 'client' in the building!

Ppffttt......each time I go there I get more incensed!

5 Comments:

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Oo, an interview, well done that's excellent news! Sorry to hear the joys of jobcentreplus are universal :( BG x x

Ndinombethe said...

Fingers and toes crossed for you here! Well done...

Daisy said...

I am crossing my paws for you!

Sage said...

Like you I am on tenterhooks to hear back from the interview... I hope you get it and that you no longer have to endure the misery of the jobcentre... {{hugs}}

Lisa said...

Did you get it?