
and an
Gonzo is suppose to be a Netherland dwarf rabbit but some 'accidental' breeding is suspected given that he is in reality approximately the size of two Netherlands and lives in a palatial home that in emergency I could probably share with him!
Said rabbit requires that I adopt a new early morning routine. He would prefer that I attended to his menu before I have partaken of my first coffee but he has no chance, though kale and apple has to be cut and treats found very soon after the first mouthful of caffeine is enjoyed, or one risks much Leporidae displeasure!He is though a pretty cute rabbit and does permit cuddles without too much performance... though I have yet to have the courage to attempt to transport him into the house for fear he will do the 'wriggly wabbit' thing, escape my grasp and and on day one does a disappearing act never to be seen again!


3 Comments:
Oh he's sweet, I bet by the end of the week you will want one to take home.
Gonzo is adorable! Even though he looks a little bit Disapproving.
awww he's cute! Rabbits don't like me though!
Post a Comment