.....I had much to say I would say it but life seems just to be kind of pottering along at the moment in a fairly uneventful manner with little of note to report. I am of course not complaining, after the last few months 'issues' just to begin to feel slightly 'normal' (don't say it those of you I know will be tempted!) now and again is pretty acceptable and I'm trying my best to see the positive side of my situation.
Ok, so I don't have a job and that has all the obvious negatives but I can't change that immediately, I can only keep looking and waiting, but in the meantime I have made a concious decision to try and not worry about it unendingly. Worrying won't alter the world's current financial situation and it certainly help won't find me work! The only thing it will serve to achieve is to make me more miserable, so for now I'm trying to count my blessings and concentrate on how lucky I am in other aspects of my life..... and how to be able to spend my days sat in the sun in the park reading and watching the world go by isn't all bad!
Yes, it might not be ideal to say the least, but it could be worse, and I've come to the conclusion that life's just too bloody short! So I haven't got a job and I haven't got any money but I do have a roof over my head, food in my tummy, people who love me and who I love and some pretty amazing friends...and those are the things in life that ultimately matter, people, living life, loving and caring and accepting that not everything is always within our control.
I might not be able to maintain a positive approach always and there might be much I would like to change if I could but beating my head against the proverbial wall to achive things that for now I can't, isn't going to help!
Wednesday, 3 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 Comments:
you hang in there :)
Great out look on life, that's what its all about, keep your chin up hun .....
Laters
Nicey
I think you are taking the right approach to life.
Worrying takes such a lot of effort I have decided although it has taken me soo many years to realise this
take care of your self
I'm the same since moving from an environment that nearly killed me, I love my new home and the peace, quiet and frequent solitude has helped me unwind...
Make the most of this time sweetheart, things will get better, I promise!
Way to go Jane, nice to see a positive take on life, doesn't mean that the negatives aren't important but like you say, you worrying about it won't change the world financial situation..
... friends are important, as are those that love you... hang on to the first and treasure the second..
{{hugs}}
That's the way to look at things! I'm not sure if you can see it, but it seems that you have already come a long way!
Hurrah! :D
Just having a better outlook has made my life so much better recently. Im setting myself a big challenge.. how about doing that, something to look forward to?
Or could you spend time helping other folk out, volunteering/changing career, maybe there would be a job opening there and it would fill your time.
Been down that journey of yours at about 25, when we had just had a new baby, a beaten-up old car,living in an area where we knew no-one. I was out of work for three months...terrifying. But it made me change my direction in life, and whilst waiting to go to my new job, I had the chance to spend time with our new baby. She's now 40, and I am heading for retirement....so we survived! You will too!
Post a Comment