Whilst most of southern England ground to a halt under up to a foot of snow yesterday, here, nowt, well almost nowt! Ten miles away in any direction they were up to their knees in the stuff but my little patch of the UK? Well, see for yourself, This was as good as it got, most unimpressive!
We have more forecast for Friday, theoretically even more than should have been yesterday but from now I am ignoring all things snow.... and sulking! ;o)


9 Comments:
Do you want me to bring a bucketful over for you?
Wish we had missed it.
{{hugs}}
I'm sure it's no consolation to you but we've not had so much as a flake here either ;-)
Come on over here - we've got lots. :)
Your lucky, I lost a days pay coz I couldnt get in yesterday : (
Laters
Nicey
Oh, rats! I'm sorry you did not get snow.
That is just the way the snowball falls my friend....
We have the same issue where we are... the world is caked in the icing sugar, while we only get a sprinkle, and even worse not enough to taste.
That said.... I can not include this years snow fall dump into my completely generalized statement... as we are STILL living with snow that started falling on DECEMBER 16th. It is highly highly strange for this to have occured.
Hopefully the snow clouds will find you, and dump heavily upon you. I think there are days that we just need to be dumped on!
I know exactly how you feel a few years ago the same happened here practically the whole country had snow ad my little bit of West Yorks didn't get a flake! We have loads this time though. I'll send you some!
Gah! Blogger ate my last comment :-( You have my sympathies, that is usually as much as we get - and we live in Yorkshire.
I've had it up to here with bloody snow. Bah! You can come over here, my dear, and take all you want!! Oh, and you're welcome to take this relentless cold air as well. -14C today. -20C tonight. Two more months of this misery. Come on, Spring. Hurry up!
Post a Comment