Well, I had it all worked out, today's post was going to be simple, none of the 'what shall I write about today' malarkey, it was sorted, I had subject matter right in front of me.....but then, dammit, Fletch mentioned it wasn't er...'necessary' to blog the fact that today is his 40th birthday, and suddenly my easy post was gone!So, no public jokes about age, no rejoicing in the fact that from today, he can no longer poke fun at my having been languishing in the '40 something' category for years while he was merely '30 something', no chance for public asides regarding age, wrinkles or decrepitude, as I can't mention that it is Fletch's 40th birthday today, and of course I wouldn't dream of it, all those opportunities for revenge are lost to me!
Ain't life a bitch!
*Hey...... shhhhh, just between you and me Fletch, HAPPY


15 Comments:
Smelly old long-haired hippy. ;-) Happy Birthday Fletch!
Awww you're little toy boy is all grown up !!
Still, he's got many more years before he'll be allowed into this park. 15 to be precise.
Damn that makes ME feel old now (I'm only visiting).
Happy Birthday, Fletch.
Well, if you had told us that today was Fletch's 40th birthday, I would have said "Happy Birthday, Fletch!"
Happy Birthday Fletch, the 40's are nothing to worry 'bout.. just another year of experience to add to your belt..
Have a great day.. xx
Happy Birthday Fleth! 40 huh? Boy that is old! That is really, really, really old. :o)
Me? Oh, I'm thirty something.... at least for the next 7 months I am...while you...you are 40. FORTY. FORTY. :o)
Fleth? Darn it! Gemmak can you edit me and shove me a 'c' in there please.. it must be my super fast fingers as I am so young. :o)
Well, it's a shame to see you didn't even mention Fletch's 40th~ that would have been a good topic for a blog post, no? ;)
Hey, in all seriousness, age really is just a number. Just think, if you would have just purposely lost count after say, 21, we wouldn't know how old we are and I bet we would hardly ever say that we feel "old".
Life is what you make it and so is each birthday!
Happy Birthday Fletch. Welcome to the 40's 'n' over club! lol
Happy 40th, Fletch. Welcome to the club. :)
I passed 40 9 years ago. I have 50 to look forward to later this year, which means I will be hounded by all the national retired persons organizations to join.
To hell with that!
Thanx everybody for not wishing me Happy 40th!!! ;o))))
You think I should be sorry for him.....my Daughter has just had her 40th!.....how do you think I feel!
Irish pisky: Nope!....hey, that's what my dad says to me....not that I wish to rub it in! ;o)
A bit late but a belated Happy Birthday to Fletch, I'm not far behind turning 39 last Monday.
Paul.
Fletch is 40? He'll get no sympathy from me. :)
Post a Comment