Monday, 20 October 2008

I've been tagged...

...by The Pink Jellybaby

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up

Ok...here we go, my six bits of info you just can't live without knowing! ;o)

1. I am obsessed with handbags.

2. I don't much like wearing clothes.....if God (ok, so I'm atheist but you know where I'm coming from on this) had intended us to wear clothes he would have made them fit!

3. I love any medical TV programme, the more detailed the better, strange considering I hate the sight of blood in real life.

4. I have to use a 10x magnification mirror to pluck my eyebrows these days! :o/

5. I have one big secret! Nope, I'm not gonna tell you.

6. I'm short enough that I can lay completely flat in the bath....and float!

And the six um, lucky people I am going to tag are:

Lisa
Daffy
Trac
Mr Nighttime
Daisy the curly cat
Tash

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Floating in the bath! Awesome. My daughter does that! I'm too tall... I can do sit ups in the bath though as long as I hang my feet on the taps. :o)
I'll let you know when mine are up.

Daisy said...

I love handbags, too. But since I do not have shoulders, it is very hard for me to use one. If I could, I would carry around a bunch of treats and toys in my purse.

Thanks for tagging me! I am sort of a bad kitty and I have not been very good at keeping up with memes. I will try my hardest though!

Trac said...

Wow!

I think I would drown if I was like you. :O)

I'll be back...

gemmak said...

Daffy: Lol...at least you get fit! :o)

Daisy: I'm sure your mommy could adapt a handbag for you :o)

Trac: Lol...well it does concern me that I might fall fast asleep one day! eekk.

Trac said...

OK... done it! But I'm not a tagger, despite being perfectly happy to be a taggee! :O)

How tall are you?

Actually I should rephrase that...

How short are you? :O)

gemmak said...

Trac: I'm just about 5' short :o)

Trac said...

Cool!

I'm only 5'4" myself and it's not often I get to be the taller one! :O)

Anonymous said...

I'm done missus!

Anonymous said...

How come I never knew you loved handbags?

Anonymous said...

What's the secret? :)

Anonymous said...

there you go: http://lisasplace.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/tagged/

Mr. Nighttime said...

Done my dear...

gemmak said...

Trac: Well this time you are! heh

Joanna: Lol...I don't know but handbags are fab! ;o)

Lisa: Shhhhh....you know it! ;o)

MrN: On my way :o)

zoe said...

I have a really small bath - bet you can't float in it - but if you can - you get a free weekend chez nous with a loved one. I'll even cook!