Monday, 13 October 2008

gemmak designs is back!

'gemmak designs' is back in business!


After a period of closure due to unforseen circumstances gemmak designs is today re-opening it's virtual doors for business.

The principle is simple, if you fancy a blog makeover all of your own, without any of the hassle and hair tearing, I'll do it for you....for a small fee of course! I will plan and build a personalised design specifically for you, that I guarantee not to repeat, so you can have your very own blog identity!

You can have as little or as much input along the way as you would like, be it wild and wacky, elegant and understated or whatever you feel reflects you, colours, layout, images or text are all variable and I will do all the fiddly bits and installation required to get it up and running for you in double quick time.

Prices start at an introductory offer of just £30 and the first two requests for a full redesign will get an extra £10 reduction.

For full pricing details and the few rules I have to adhere to so I can maintain my low prices please click HERE.

The sidebar details how the service works but if you have any questions I haven't covered please feel free to ask me by clicking HERE or on the link in the sidebar.

I look forward to making your blog dreams come true!

9 Comments:

Ndinombethe said...

Ooooooh, I am very tempted. No paypal account. Will email you soon. I don't really have the time to think creatively right now so wouldn't know where to ask you to start.

Trac said...

Hope it's the carrot that you're looking for! :O)

BTW, just read up on those links from your post on Saturday...

Lovely!

gemmak said...

Tash: Be tempted! heh. You don't need an acct.I'll explain if you decide to go for it sometime :o)

Trac: Thank you....here's hoping :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh Good Luck! I'll put a little link to you on my blog next time I do an entry!
Do you think Lisa's visit has inspired you?
Your blog always looks brilliant!
What better avertisement than that!
.
Did you just stick your tongue out at me?

Anonymous said...

You made my first one, and since then I have can't find anything I like. I change them as often I do my do my underwear....but alas...it's JUST NOT ME.

Let's talk.

gemmak said...

Joan: I'm sure we can sort something out! :o) I can't find an email for you on your site...I'll drop you a comment :o)

Daffy: Well, on the lisa thing, not specifically but Lisa has always been a big part of it, way back when we started this stuff, years ago, Lisa and I ran it together under a different name :o)

Thank you for the link.

Unknown said...

How much for a porno one? (grin)

gemmak said...

John: Same price! ;o)

Daisy said...

That's neat-o! I can tell you would do good designs because of how great your own looks.