Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Photograph from Positano

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Not very jealous. Ratbag.

Oops, I accidentally started the sentence with "not" when I really meant to write "I am so" instead.

Anonymous said...

Turned my back, didn't check in for a few months and lo and behold you're off on an adventure! Good on you girl. Will be checking in daily now! Have fun.....

Kate said...

yeah.... erm have lots and lots of funnnnn sob sob... never mind I'm going to Blackpool for a week next week, sob! will think of you having all these hills to climb and having to be all hot and bothered sob... I don't suppose you could blow some sunshine and some of that sultry atmosphere over this way - could ya? please..
Only kiddin' you have a flippen whale of a time and don't forget any of the details ...

Anonymous said...

wow thats an awsome picture.
What an adventure. x

Mr. Nighttime said...

Wow....just...well, wow