Thursday, 10 July 2008

Free range!

Perhaps I will live to regret the fact that I kinda feel sorry for Hammy (why we gave her a name I don't know, it never gets used!) being shut in a cage 27/7...but thus far a little free range time seems to work well, providing of course I limit her geography to some degree!

6 Comments:

Kate said...

Hi Jane - 'fraid I can't get excited enough to enjoy yer wee pet who does look quite cute - reminds me too much of our unwanted field mice visitors when I was a child. (me blog of 27/1/08tells the horrible but funny tale). It did teach me and my siblings how to get rid without violence of any kind though.. You just talk to them. True!

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie. Mine used to get to run around the lounge every evening for a couple of hours. We all got used to walking round watching our feet lol.

Jack said...

Free range hamster. Mmmmmmm tasty.

gemmak said...

Kate: Lol...I'll get to read it! :o)

Little cat: Did you not lose him or lose your electric wires?!

Bulldog:Lol...stop it! ;o)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

My ex-hamster burrowed a hole into the carpet one day when she'd escaped from her house. :)