A border terrier in the south of England with a penchant for riding pillion!
Click here for video.
Love it!
Monday, 7 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
6 Comments:
Fantastic!!!
My Dad used to have a Vincent and I used to go in the sidecar, Mum on the back, and the dog used to jump into a knapsack Dad had on his chest...the dog had a pair of goggles too!!!
...and not a pillion that will criticise the route you are taking :0) and will just be there at the end to enjoy as well.
What an amazing little guy! I'm glad they kitted him out properly with a harness and goggles - I must get some of those Doggles for my Pirate, he has episcleritis.
Oh how cute, I want one - just like that! I wouldn't mind a bike like that too...
The rude bikers here would say she's in the bitch seat. ;o}
Post a Comment