Thursday, 26 June 2008

My name is....

'NUTMEG'


Though my humans still persist in calling me 'Hamster'!

8 Comments:

Kate said...

Awww... That is such a cute picture - she is lovely, funny, never thought of a hamster being lovely before! and she does suit her name.

Fletch said...

I'm still calling her 'Chunky Monkey'! ;o)

gemmak said...

Kate: Me neither, she is pretty cute tho :o)....not as cool or cute as a cat tho! ;o)

Fletch: You are ice cream obsessed man! She is neither cunky nor a monkey! ;o)

Mr. Nighttime said...

You know, it took a second, but when I first looked at the picture, I thought the poor thing had gotten herself lodged in the bathroom plumbing...

dkgoodman said...

Instead of nutmeg, why not kammeg? It's interesting backwards. ;)

Anonymous said...

so, Nutmeg doesn't get universal approval then. Is it nutmeg in the football sense, her fur colour or is she just crazy?

belleek

Snowbabies said...

She's adorable :-)

Shephard said...

Adorable name! :)


~S