It was thus that yesterday a compromise was achieved and himself treated me to a hamster, complete with a des. res. any rodent would be proud of....albeit slightly er, garish in what was an understated room! ;o)

So....the problem? She doesn't have a name yet, there are a few suggestions but nothing yet seems quite 'the one'. Ideas please?
Right, I'm off now to try and work out how I get into this contraption!


16 Comments:
She's a cutie! She looks like a Smokey or a Molly to me.
Up until about 3 years ago I had hamsters since I was in my teens. You will have fun (not) cleaning that cage out every week!
Little cat: Yeah....tell me about it...it's kinda funky in a crass way tho! ;o)
Dawn? as in Dawn Treader (because that's what she'll do)
Milly? same school of thought - on the mill
belleek
Do I here any Seconds for Anthrax or Beelzebud...?
:o)
How about Ratzo Rizzo?
Hey...just some news about Shelfari.
Apparantly the widget creation process works painlessly on Firefox. Also, they have come out with some enhancements to Shelfari and are shouting themselves hoarse over it.
About your new pet...i suggest the authorative Augustus.
LOL, Fletch. Seconded for Anthrax.
Actually he reminds me of George Bush. A lot. But that would be insulting to your poor hampster.
How about Nibbles? Nip van Winkle? (They do sleep a lot during the day.) Little Cat? I think "Little Cat" would be fun.
Congrats on your new pet. I hope he's not as noisy as Fletch. ;)
I used to breed russian hamsters who had many and varied names, including Bit and Nibble (well I was studing Comp Sci at Uni) and Fink (as in ratfink)
Anyway, you're asking the wrong person here, I'm the one with the cats called Angel, Azrael and Smurf!
Hmm, how about Basil.
*in bad spanish accent* "Eees not a rat, ees a hamster..."
Said it before, I'll say it again: Richard, as in Hammond. Top Gear viewers will understand why.
It's not relevant that hamster may be female. Trust me.
:-)
You will be sorry!!
We had three at various times of kids growing up. All, within a few days, were named Colditz Pete for their ability to escape and hide even though solicialised by handling. Hours spent around midnight hunting the inner recesses of sofa and armchairs. Oh yes! You have met your match here.
anonymouse jw
Thanks for the suggestions....still undecided (I'm good at decisions...not)....Anthrax Fletch? I think not!
JW: Lol...on her first venture into the big wide world yesterday evening she flung herself out of our grasp....you might have a point! ;o)
Hi, how about (Black eye) Susie
or Susie (Q) ?? She kind of looks like a Susie... she's sooo cute!
Omg, how adorable!
YOU are going to flip when I tell you what creature plays a starring role in B's movie, Bolt. If you don't already know.
You have probably already named her... but if not...
What if you named the little critter... Rhino? ;)
Or how about...
Wembley. Hattie. Piggle. Fleenie. Munchie. Squeakbert. Gigi. Lulu. Hamelia. LOL Okay, I made myself laugh.
I love the house!! Please let me know what you name her.
~S :)
Shephard: Lol...no I didn't know the movie thing! :o)) The name? sorry but it had just been decided and 'announced' when I got your comment...I liked 'squeakbert'! heh.
Post a Comment